Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday night Powwow

We had a nice visit this evening. John was over after work, as was I. It is really on our ways home, respectively. After John left, we went to dinner as Kris and Sue were arriving. We had a discussion about Toby. It was brief, and she was in agreement that he is not able to live with her again. We can't take the chance of a fall. We are still discussing our two options...adoption into the Marino family at 438 Brewster lower level, or having him go visit dad.

My old client Carol had met mom yesterday for lunch, and we chatted with her after dinner tonight. Carol, her friend, and Kris and Sue and I talked about Toby, about Carol going home, and seeing me next season at Hinsdale Nurseries.

I called Susi and Sara about mom's sensation in her feet and legs that she is cold and wet. Also had it on her bottom, she asked the nurse to put a clean, dry pad on the chair. Is this something we need to research further? I mentioned it to the nurse, and did not hear back in the short time I was there. Susi wants to order massages, but we are not yet sure what time is available after therapies. Susi recommends we get yogurt in her diet on a daily basis to combat the antibiotics. yogurt treats are welcome!

Mike is off to walk Toby, and I'm off to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home