Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Posting Pictures...

is easy! Lisa mentioned it, so I figured I'd give you a tutorial in case you would like to post a picture.














When you create your post, look directly above the area where you type your text. Click on the link on the far right (a little blue box), follow directions to link a picture from either the internet or your own computer, then click "Upload Image". Wait and follow directions.

You should see the image in your text box (unless it's too big, try selecting "medium" as the size if this happens). If you click and drag on the image, you can position it anywhere within your text. There is a "preview" link in the upper right corner if you'd like to view your post before publishing. Any questions, email me!

Mike

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home